- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Steph Hoffman
- 18 days ago
As a successful organisation operational across 22 countries with one of the largest multi-channel retail websites in the world, my client is constantly on the look out for talented developers to join the team and work on array of interwsted, challenging and new products
On this occasion, a Senior .Net Developer is required to work across a portfolio of products including, but not limited to;Automated warehouse solutions, Kiosk/ EPOS Solutions and analytical forecasting
Essential Skills / Experience:
- WebAPI and/or WCF
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012+ / T-SQL & Stored Procedures
Desired Skills / Experience:
- Windows Forms
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) / GitAzureOracle PL-SQL
- Oracle PL-SQL
Key Aspects of the Role:
- Demonstrate analytical and programming skills across a range of platforms.
- Ability to interpret requirements into working code.
- Continually improve skills, utilising provided training materials, and seek to expand business knowledge.
- Agile Development Process.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Develop, test and implement code to departmental standards.
- Work to plans / deadlines provided, escalating issues as appropriate.
- Produce just enough documentation and ensure proposed solutions are fit for purpose.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and reports.
- Ensure that communication to the business is professional, clear and appropriate.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of defects.
- Some international travel
- Willingness to learn new technology such as Artificial Intelligence, automation or robotics
- Work closely with other systems teams to ensure successful technical solution delivery