Senior . NET Developer ( 3 days remote)
up to £55 000 P/A
As the leading provider in their field with a powerful presence within the data community spanning the last 15 + years, the organisation needs a Senior . NET Developer with initiative, drive and enthusiasm to join the business and channel their dynamic personality into the team and the software portfolio
As a business culture, we are a fast-paced environment and we are looking for an agile developer who thrives in this setting and delivers high quality code alongside having a creative and insightful edge who can offer ideas to further improve our software functionality.
We offer opportunity to work remotely up to 3 days per week.
On a technical front, we utilise the following in a Dev Ops environment;
- HTML / CSS
- Rabbit MQ
- TDD via unit testing
- Entity framework
- Involved in input into initial feature/project scoping and effort estimation
- Responsible for accuracy of estimates at backlog refinement sessions
- Responsible for delivering on team's sprint goals
- Accountable for delivering unit or BDD tests as part of any completed work
- Accountable for developing high quality code to meet the defined software requirements
- Responsible for supporting the team in delivering high quality code by carrying out code reviews
- Involved in supporting use of automated acceptance tests where possible
- Involved in release testing where necessary;
- Involved in assisting support and project office in bug fixing of released functionality
- Higher Education Qualification or equivalent (desirable)
- Degree or equivalent (desirable)
- Industry recognized software development qualification (desirable)
Culture & Experience
- The desire to work in a faced paced environment.
- Ability to self-manage.
- Knowledge of software development life-cycles.
- Deep programming language knowledge.
- Full stack developer who understands concepts of software engineering.
- Working as part of an Agile team, preferably in a DevOps environment.
- Creative and capable of presenting ideas for systems improvements.
Please forward your CV today, all candidates with relevant skillset will be contacted within 24 hours.