Our client based in Staffordshire are searching for a Senior Network Engineer to join their growing team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a stable and well-established company who are a market leading giant.
An enterprise organisation operating on a global scale with over 35 million customers. It is a real feel-good story and a company that have committed to virtual interviews and virtual onboarding, which is a real win. They strongly believe in training, upskilling and general well-being this is a true testament to the caring nature of this company.
You will be part of the 3rd line support team within Network Engineering and be capable of delivering and leading project related work. You may be required to take part in the on call rota which provides the business with 24/7 support.
A bit of what you will get up to-
- Supporting the team with 3rd line support.
- Incident and major incident management.
- Lead investigations into the cause of business impacting issues.
- Work closely with the incident and problem management team.
What do you need to be considered for this position?
- Experience with networking technologies such as OpenStack, Kubernetes, VMWare.
- Knowledge and experience of automating networking infrastructure using Python, Jenkins and Ansible.
- Automation experience.
Sound like you? Apply today and I will give you a call!