Senior Network Engineer - Permanent - Manchester - Up to £55k
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation that is looking to recruit a Senior Network Engineer on a permanent basis. Based in Manchester, the successful candidate will play a key role in working with the networking team and lead on the identification of ways to improve the network.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to the 3rd line team and assisting as and when needed;
- Mentoring junior members of the staff and helping with their development;
- Working with and building strong relationships across the organisation.
In addition, you will be expected lead on any live investigations and work with other members of the team to identify the issue.
The successful candidate will;
- Be CCNA/CCNP/CCIE qualified;
- Have a track record of using platform stacks such as OpenStack, VMware & Kubernetes;
- Have experience automating networking infrastructure and solutions at scale using tools such as Python, Ansible and Jenkins.
In addition, experience of automation and project delivery is desired.
This role offers a base salary of up to £55 000 (dependent on candidate experience) and an attractive benefits package including a 10% bonus and a pension.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of you CV.