Senior Network Engineer - Permanent - Manchester - Up to £65k
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation that is looking to recruit a Senior Network Engineer on a permanent basis. Based in Manchester, the successful candidate will play a key role in the strategic network. In addition, you will be allowed to work autonomously and take the lead on leading and delivering projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing 3rd Line Support to the team and this will include both incident and major incident management;
- Mentoring junior members of staff ensuring they develop personally as well as professionally;
- Proactively examining the cause of service impact issues. This will be done by liaising with other teams members.
In addition, you will be expected to build relationships with other stakeholders at different levels of the business.
The successful candidate will:
- Possess a CCNA/CCNP/CCIE qualification;
- Have experience with software defined networking and similar technologies to support platform stacks such as OpenStack, VMware & Kubernetes;
- Experience automating networking infrastructure and solutions at scale using tools such as Python, Ansible and Jenkins.
In addition, strong automation and project delivery experience is desired.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader as they undergo their next phase of development. This role offers a base salary of up to £65 000 and an attractive benefits package which includes a pension and a bonus of up to 10%.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. Due to current circumstances, interviews will take place online.