You'll join a global business which has been growing continously for the last 10 years and is well-known for providing plenty of opportunity for growth.
As a Senior Network Security Engineer you will be responsible for the design, implementation and support of business critical network security infrastructure.
You will play a key part in delivering Network projects, working collaboratively with other in house teams and third parties as required to improve overall security.
You will need:
- Commercial Network Security experience within large scale operations.Design and operational experience with one or more of the following technologies: WAF, IDS/IPS, DDoS Mitigation.
- Firewall experience (Palo Alto, Check Point, Fortinet).
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP and related protocols.
- Knowledge of Datacentre switching architecture: Cisco Nexus, VXLAN.
- Advanced skills in VPNs, AAA services (Cisco ISE), Wireless networks and security. Familiarity with dynamic routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, ISIS).
Day to day activities will include:
- Producing and maintaining accurate technical designs, standards and process documentation.
- Providing third line support in troubleshooting and resolving network security related incidents.
- Evaluating existing network security vendor hardware and software releases and recommending upgrades where necessary to resolve security vulnerabilities or provide additional functionality or capacity.
- Playing a key role in the design and delivery of Network projects.
- Knowledge of PCI DSS, ISO 27001 or equivalent certification frameworks.
This is a crucial role within the organisation requiring technical expertise combined with a positive, collaborative, can do attitude.