- City Of Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £45000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus + Pension +
- Job Type
- Rita Champaneri
- 5 days ago
Senior Network Security Engineer - Permanent - Manchester - Up to £65 000
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation that is looking to recruit a Senior Network Security Engineer on a permanent basis. Based in Manchester, the successful candidate will provide 3rd line support for any incidents reporting to network security infrastructure.
In addition the successful candidate, will deliver network projects and work with various other team members in order to improve overall security.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting consistent and thorough reviews of the existing security infrastructure ensuring that they comply with current standards and regulations;
- Providing 3rd Line Support on any issues which may arise;
- Reviewing the existing network security, both hardware and software, and providing suggestions for improvement.
In addition, you will also play a key role in the design and delivery of network projects.
The successful candidate will:
- Have significant network security experience within large organisations;
- Possess design and operational experience with WAF, IDS/IPS or DDoS Mitigation;
- Have extensive experience with firewalls e.g. Palo Alto.
In addition, knowledge of PCI DSS, ISO 27001 or similar is desired.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader as they undergo their next phase of development. This role offers a base salary of up to £65 000 and an attractive benefits package which includes a pension and a bonus of up to 10%.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. Due to current circumstances, interviews will take place online.