Node.JS / Reat.JS / AWS / Lambda / Serverless / API / OpenAPI / Jest / Mocha / Microservices
I'm working with a growing start-up bringing to life an interesting social sporting concept, allowing people from all ages, cultures and backgrounds to enjoy. They are looking for an experienced Node.JS Full Stack Engineer with experience across Microservices, AWS, database structures and APIs.
This contract is OUTSIDE IR35 and will be fully remote. Initially for 2 months with likely extensions.
To be considered for this role you must have;
- Experience with Open API e.x and integrating it in API Gateway
- Serverless.com, SAM or something similar
- Database structures and schemas in MySQL and PostgreSQL (Ideally within RDS and DynamoDB)
- Experience with AWS Eventbridge, API gateway and authorisation protocols (JWT)
- Frontend experience using React.JS
- Experience writing unit tests with Jest, Mocha or other suitable frameworks
- Familiar with one or more CI/CD products and processes
More detail to be provided to succesful candidates