About The Role
You'll be the 'go-to' link person for managers, Heads of Service and Directors for particular areas of the business, understanding their data needs and reporting requirements and delivering consistent and accurate data, reports and insights.
Agility and flexibility are paramount as evidenced during the Covid-19 pandemic. You'll feel empowered to role model the best behaviours to deliver a high-performance culture. Where system configuration is affecting accurate recording and reporting you will work closely with System Team to ensure our systems enable accurate and timely recording of activities which, in turn, produces good quality operational and management data. You are likely to be involved in innovative projects being run by Corporate ICT and Programme Office and with key partner agencies (e.g. delivering an Integrated Health & Care Record) and will enjoy supporting the corporate Business Intelligence programme.
* Working patterns to fit for your life and commitments. We also offer flexible working options including working from home (During the latest government lockdown restrictions, you will be working remotely/from home)
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 30 after 5 years' service, as well as the option to purchase an additional ten days.
* The opportunity to work for a forward-thinking council with a strong focus on staff engagement. * A laptop is provided so you can work flexibly from any location enabling you to be more effective and flexible in your practice.
* Established and supportive teams who will provide monthly 1:1's and management feedback in a culture of learning and development.
* We offer an attractive package with an excellent range of discounted products and services with national and local retailers
* Excellent training and development opportunities - with a variety of including CMI accredited leadership programs and career paths into management
* Employee wellbeing services and family friendly policies to support work life balance * Discounted leisure membership
You will have substantial experience of working with relational databases, SQL and SSRS and delivery of Adult Services statutory returns (e.g. SALT, ASCOF) and good knowledge and understanding of adult care operations.
Strong experience in the use of Power Bi or SSRS will be an advantage - as will experience of data exchange with the NHS and a good understanding of placement and care package data.
You will enjoy being responsible for the collection, validation and dissemination of large and complex data within a given area of operations (across adults, commissioning and finance).
You'll have plenty of curiosity and tenacity, wanting to understand what data may be communicating to us. You'll be comfortable sharing findings with teams and senior management including where performance requires improvement - remaining engaging, constructive and solutions-focused.
Senior Performance Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Performance Analyst|
|Salary:||£32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Pierrick Rodriguez|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2021 07:52|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's