- Berkshire, England
- Up to £0.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Phil Orsborn
- 24 days ago
Main Purpose of the Job;
- Development of secure web-based applications on cloud servers for internal and external clients.
- Responsible for the full lifecycle from requirements capture, through design and coding to implementation.
Development and Delivery:
- Provide technical direction for the development, design and system integration from a development perspective through to implementation
- Ensures that the work of the development projects meets high standard and is quality checked always.
- Continually seeking new innovations by effectively evaluating alternative technical solution, internally.
- Regularly dealing with other departments to gather requirements and developing technical scope documentation before starting development work with you team.
- Maintaining and Supporting in all troubleshooting around Cloud Server Database
- Creating and maintaining a strict coding documentation of all risk/issues and logs in relation to any of our system application.
- Responsible to all online software related application maintenance
- Can identify system deficiencies and implements effective solutions.
- Conducting user-acceptance testing to ensure the program can be used easily, quickly and accurately
Key Aspects of the Role:
- Demonstrate analytical and programming skills across a range of platforms.
- Ability to interpret requirements into working code.
- Continually improve skills, utilising provided training materials, and seek to expand business knowledge.
- Agile Development Process.
- Develop, test and implement code to departmental standards.
- Work to plans / deadlines provided, escalating issues as appropriate.
- Produce just enough documentation and ensure proposed solutions are fit for purpose.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and reports.
- Ensure that communication to the business is professional, clear and appropriate.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of defects.
- Build and maintain working relationships with key business users.
- Work closely with other systems teams to ensure successful technical solution delivery.
- A proven track record of design, development and testing of architecturally robust and scalable solutions.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the capability to analyse existing systems for enhancement
- Insight in cyber security and safeguarding the company's and client's data
- Managing all developer accounts across all application
- Working in an Agile, waterfall and hybrid approaches to projects
- Available to travel for business requirements
- Attend as on-site support to the operational teams
- Due to the company's global reach, this role may occasionally be required to work outside core office hours
- Ensure that safe and healthy working practises are adhered at all times
- Assist in additional projects and departmental tasks as required
- Comply with all requirements of our ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and BS 10012 certifications
This job description is not exhaustive and is subject to change in line with business requirements. Your job description may also include responsibilities not outlined in this document
These are the personal skills, qualities and attributes you will need to demonstrate in order to carry out your job effectively.