- City of London, London
- Job Type
- Sebastian Carter
- 17 days ago
My Legal Tech client is looking for a Product Manager to come join their team and lead their client portal and intranet capabilities. From a domain and industry perspective we're ideally looking for someone who understands the content management, client engagement, website, marketing, client portal space within the legal world.
- 5+ years in a Senior Product Management role.
- Desktop and mobile experience across multiple platforms.
- Experience with content management, client engagement and intranet capabilites (specifically within the Legal space).
- Experience managing file sharing, social collaboration or project management products, technologies and platforms is highly desirable.
- Experience using JIRA.
- Perhaps another way to describe the Client Portal piece is to say that they are a 'Legal' and slightly simplified version of Sitecore or Adobe Experience Manager. If you have worked on these kinds of platforms then you may be at an advantage.
If this is you then please apply for the role below!