Senior Product Manager
Up to £55,000 per annum
Talent are looking for a Senior Product Manager for a global business in the North West.
As a Senior Product Manager you will work in partnership with Engineers, UX and Data as well as product in different international markets with a focus on delivering a market leading website for the EU and UK to replace their existing solution.
What will you get up to:
- Evaluating product opportunities and clarify the products to be built to address those opportunities.
- Understand your customers and users to be able to develop the right solutions for their problems.
- You will work closely with Engineers and UX to build the product that you defined.
- Validate that your product is feasible and usable.
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Coach and lead a team of Product Owners.
What do you need to be considered for this position:
- You must have previous experience of scaling websites.
- Strong experience of digital transformation.
- Experience in product development methodologies, especially Agile
- Proven experience of product development.
- Demonstratable experience of successful product launches is advantageous.
- Strong experience developing and bringing to market solutions and products.
If you're Product Manager who is seeking a change apply directly and I will give you a call!