Senior Product Manager | E-Commerce | Online Retailer |
Talent International have the utmost privilege of working alongside one of the oldest and largest healthcare companies in the world. My client is a values driven, customer focussed organisation working to improve lives and health across the country. You will join an organisation which delivers excellence to their customers and you will be joining at a very exciting part of their journey.
What will YOU be doing?
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead the end-to-end product development process, leading the delivery of high-quality digital healthcare services to meet patient needs working with multidisciplinary teams. You will support the management and prioritization of product backlogs and define the product roadmap. You will be directly responsible for a team of two product managers, and a UX lead. You will additionally work with E-Commerce warehouse teams to ensure excellence across the e-commerce lifecycle, ensuring the best possible service for our customers. You will understand the importance of a first-class user experience between customers and the business and be the driving force behind the digital products and services.
If successful YOU will have the following:
- Ability to define the Product Strategy and roadmap for the business
- Proven leadership experience in a product development environment
- Ability to define and prioritize the product roadmap and clearly articulate value
- Ability to inspire and lead a team including product managers / UI & UX specialists
- Ability to engage and influence internal and external stakeholders (at all levels)
- Detailed understanding of product development best practices and agile methodologies
- Ability to define the success measures and KPI's for each new service or feature
- Understand full lifecycle of omni-channel products
Benefits package YOU will be part of includes:
- Hybrid Working
- Bonus Scheme
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays