Senior Product Marketing Manager
My client is an innovative medical devices company who are going through a really exciting transformation and now looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join at this phase of their scale up. As a Senior Product Manager you will be the champion of your product range, throughout the entire product lifecycle. This includes future product proposals, through NPD, product launch, training, commercialisation, through to obsolescence. You will drive the development of key insights in relation to the customer, and leverage market and competitor trends to ensure correct positioning in the market. There will be particular focus on the America's region.
I am looking for someone who has experience of working in the medical device industry, in a marketing function, where you will have been developing Product strategy & tactical planning, while showing great budget management and seamless execution. You will be at the heart of the business, generating your own insight & combining and collating information from the customer, sales & R&D teams, to create the product & business model strategies relevant to your portfolio on a global stage.
- You will have been instrumental in bringing significant new products to market, with exciting and engaging marketing campaigns in a Business-to-Business environment.
- Solid medical device product management experience, working with multiple business functions, in a marketing centric organisation.
- A degree or equivalent marketing qualification.
- Upstream & downstream marketing experience.
- Ability to synthesize market and customer insights & feedback into novel solutions and product strategy.
- Digital marketing experience promoting on multiple social media platforms.3
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally to ensure market insight reflects regional requirements and differences.
- Experience in Ophthalmology/Optometry an advantage.
- High-tech new product launch experience.
- Hardware and software product development.
- Experience working with data led solutions.
This role offers great progression with some really exciting projects ongoing!
If you are interested please apply with a copy of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further in the strictest confidence. This role can be remote with a few times a month required in the office.