- Senior Product Owner
- Reading/ Optional home working
- Managing Products internally alongside customer facing products.
- Permanent - 50K-60K
Talent is proud to be working with a UK household brand, scaling a team to work on exciting digital products and services. The Team we are working with brings businesses and customers together.
You will be responsible for the successful Product Management of internal proprietary systems and large, customer facing products which are reinventing the way we work with our customers. They will be focused on enhancing new multi-channel solutions supporting our customers with complex partner and Product landscapes, leveraging a world class technology solutions to deliver real value and delight our customers.
We can offer a superb work/life balance, flexible working hours, optional home working, company social events and numerous career development opportunities.
The successful Senior Product Owner will need to be:
- Highly logical, analytical and technical
- Deeply appreciative and passionate about all aspects of the user experience
- Be the voice of the customer by leveraging user research and data insights to help create amazing customer experiences
- Experienced leading and managing digital products that are in their growth phase
- Experience of defining a product vision and OKRs for digital products
- Makes data-led decisions to develop a prioritised roadmap
- Able to manage multiple product lines / categories
- Strong knowledge and appreciation for new product delivery and optimising multiple business models
- Experience of taking a digital product through its lifecycle from discovery to live. Able to work in a fast-paced, highly ambitious and multi-channel environment
- Strong expertise in user experience and creating holistic customer experiences across multiple products and services
- Demonstrative of excellent commercial acumen
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Experienced in strengthening relationships and collaboration with engineering teams
- Capable of building strong relationships with senior stakeholders to influence the development roadmap of products
The Product Owner will have :
- Experience at a similar level - Senior Product Manager / Product Owner
- 5 years'+ experience in Product and Digital
- Experience in working with in-house and 3rd party software engineering teams and suppliers
- Experience in multi-user and multi-category digital Products
- Experience in and passion for coaching and mentoring team members
- Experience working on B2B facing products and agile development
- Commercial background (P&L management or similar)
- Experience with analytical tools (Adobe / GA or similar)
- Experience building and growing new Products
If you are a Senior Product Owner and this role sounds of interest, please don't hesitate to send in your CV.