- Senior Product Owner
- Permanent - Salary 50K-60K
- Remote working until restrictions are lifted
Talent is proud to be working with a UK household brand, scaling a team to work on an exciting digital product, with cutting edge IP functionality. We are currently looking for a permanent Senior Product Owner.
As Senior Product Manager you will be responsible for the successful Product Management of internal proprietary systems and large, customer facing products which are reinventing the way the client works with our customers. They will be focused on enhancing new multi-channel solutions supporting our customers with complex partner and Product landscapes, leveraging a world class technology solutions to deliver real value and delight our customers.
Your responsibilities but not limited to:
- You will work closely with the Head of Product, the wider Product Team and other Senior Leadership stakeholders to design, manage, evolve and prioritise the ambitious futures of products, driven by customer needs and solving real world problems.
- You will have extensive experience and expertise in driving new product launches as well as delivering in-life product enhancements, new features and delivery of all areas of the offering.
- You will ensure data and insight driven decisions are core to the Product Management team's approach.
- You can develop strategic product recommendations from a deep understanding of the customers' needs and the products performance.
- You will ensure the team have access to the right data, research and insights and use this insight to make and support decisions and provide business cases and rationales for changes and priorities.
- You can flourish in a lean product / agile environment and work with the teams to continually improve our processes practices so that we can build, measure and learn rapidly.
The successful Senior Product Owner will have experience in the following:
- Experience at a similar level - Senior Product Manager
- 5 years'+ experience in Product and Digital
- Experience in working with in-house and 3rd party software engineering teams and suppliers
- Experience in multi-user and multi-category digital Products
- Experience working on B2B facing products and agile development
- Commercial background (P&L management or similar)
- Experience with analytical tools (Adobe / GA or similar)
- Experience building and growing new Products