- West Midlands, England
- £59000 - £67000 per annum + gym, canteen, pension
- Job Type
- Matthew Beesley
Senior Programme Manager
Change is good right! And you know how it should be done, it's just all about the 'right opportunity'. So here we go...
A highly complex challenge adding in it's part of a multi £m publicly significant transformation programme (4000+ publicly critical users) this role sits within the Change Delivery Function empowering a team of Programme and Project Managers on the Strategic Change Portfolio. Initially to facilitate the GAP Analysis between the Current Operating Model and the TOM, with further exciting Programmes and Projects coming up in the future.
This is a Business/Cultural Change rather than a technology focused role and the right candidate will be able to evidence that background. There will be links into key Technology Programmes but that will be technology as an enabler rather than a focus for this role.
- Previous experience of embedding a new Target Operating Model essential
- Previous experience of re-engineering or establishment of teams/functions
- Must have knowledge of embedding cultural Change
- A clear track record of having run large scale Business Change Programmes
- Excellent knowledge around the changes required to successfully implement a new TOM
- Experience of direct line management as well as matrix management previously
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Committed to developing others
- No preference on previous sector experience but some exposure to the public sector would be beneficial
- The role will report directly into the Head of Change
- As this role has a high level of business interaction, opportunities to work from home will be limited in the long term
- This role is full time and part time working cannot be accommodated
If this seems like a permanent opportunity you would be interested in discussing, please apply with an up-to-date CV.
Should you be interested in exploring such an opportunity apply online or get in touch with Matt Beesley @ Talent International onto discuss in confidence. The is permanent position based onsite in the region specified, you must be able to commit to this in order to proceed.
Full package discussed on application