Change is good right! And you know how it should be done, it's just all about the 'right opportunity'. So here we go...
A highly complex challenge adding in it's part of a multi £m publicly significant transformation programme (4000+ publicly critical users) delivering a wide a range of new technologies across a large enterprise environment, this could be career defining.
As part of a wider Change function supporting business improvement initiatives you will take a leading position on in-flight, large scale, Digital Transformation Programme and drive it through to successful implementation. The initial phases of this Programme are more around addressing technical debt and building the capability of the function.
This is an exciting time to join this organisation leading the way in those transformations and empower and lead other Programme and Project Managers.
- Experience of having run large scale technical transformation Programmes
- Experience of direct line management as well as matrix management previously
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Committed to developing others
- No preference on previous sector experience
- This role is full time and part time working cannot be accommodated
Should you be interested in exploring such an opportunity apply online or get in touch with Matt Beesley @ Talent International to discuss in confidence. The is permanent position based onsite in the region specified, you must be able to commit to this in order to proceed.
Full package discussed on application