- Senior Project Manager
- £700-£800 - Inside IR35
- 9 Months
- Remote working opportunities.
Working with a division of central government, we are currently recruiting for a Senior Project Manager. As a Senior Project Manager you will be a proactive individual with the skills and experience to deliver complex projects with a large number of internal and external stakeholders. You will have a strong background in both programme and business cost management and financial controls. You will have operated at least 10 years' experience at a senior level in project delivery environment and understand the ingredients for successful project delivery. With a strong PPM leadership and delivery background at a senior level, you will have extensive experience of planning, dependency management, dynamic and insightful reporting, stakeholder management and delivery.
As a Senior Project Manager your responsibilities be but not limited to:
- Designing and successfully implementing a project-based approach to introducing and implementing programme and project financial controls and linkages with financial systems and charts of accounts as part of an organisation-wide re-implementation of financial systems
- Organisational and practical issues associated with strengthening and implementation of financial controls and reporting in a mixed project environment
- Create and lead the project to deliver the agreed outcomes within time, cost and quality constraints.
- Day to day management of the project and the project team. Provide effective leadership and management controls. Set project controls.
- Stakeholder Management to build across a large and diverse range of internal and external stakeholders across the supply chain.
- Risks & Issues to take tangible action to ensure strategic and operational risks and issues are identified.
- Ensure effective Change Management processes are in place to agree and document changes to deliverables as agreed with stakeholders.
If you are a Senior Project Manager and have the experience and this role sounds of interest, please don't hesitate to send in your CV.