Senior Project Manager - eProcurement solutions
We are working on behalf of one of our consultancy clients who are currently looking for a Senior IT Project Manager/ Technical Delivery Lead to join this exciting project. You will be implementing a number of Global high profile IT projects, and one of the key projects is implementation of eProcurement in multiple locations as part of the Procurement (eS2P) Global Programme.
This requires a Senior Project Manager with extensive experience of managing global projects and teams, and excellent communication skills to manage senior stakeholders and lead Steering Group meetings.
I am looking for a candidate that's not only be an experienced Project Manager but should also have experience in deploying cloud applications particularly eProcurement solutions from suppliers such as Jaggaer and Ariba.
- 10+ years' experience on IT project management and technical delivery.
- Strong knowledge of IT cloud based applications, infrastructure and hardware.
- Experience of at least one significant project life cycle including transition into support from a large, multi-disciplined IT project.
- The ability to operate in a dynamic and rapidly expanding environment, requiring flexible thinking and regular collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in delivering IT projects globally across time zones and cultures.
- Experience in managing global teams required to deliver projects.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to lead senior Steering Groups, and manage senior stakeholders.
- Educated to degree standard and/or significant experience.
- Relevant Project Management Qualification.
- Experience of providing IT Project Management in Engineering, Manufacturing and Operational Service & Maintenance environments, and good understanding of supporting IT Infrastructure.
- Experience of deploying cloud solutions and integration with SAP ECC and SAP S/4 HANA
- An appreciation of IT architecture, infrastructure and network technologies
- An appreciation of SOX (where possible JSOX) / COBIT framework, associated methodologies and practices to ensure fully compliant support and maintenance.
- An appreciation of IT security and GDPR.
You should be commutable in and around London for client visits- with the occasional visit to offices UK wide. There is flexibility to the working week.
If you are interested please apply with a copy of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further in the highest confidence.