Contract (Outside IR35)
Initial 6-month contract (plus potential extensions)
Fantastic engagement with a division in the civil service that is going through a large systems transformation - including migrations across their data centres and infrastructure.
They are looking for an experienced Microsoft 365 applications project manager, with expertise in managing complex public sector projects. Involving infrastructure and application migrations across multiple commercial partners and suppliers.
- To deliver the Infrastructure Network Services project, ensuring the project is delivered on time, with acceptable quality and within budget.
- Create a solid framework for Office 365 module implementations.
- Cultivate effective relationships with stakeholders, by addressing issues, and implementing effective communication strategies.
- Roll out transition plans and apply oversight to evaluate, monitor and manage risks.
- Successful commercial project management experience around Office 365 (MS Office, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams, Skype for Business, Yammer, OneDrive for Business etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of projects involving identity and access management solutions.
- Planning, monitoring and controlling techniques of projects.
- Great range of structured project management methodologies along with business case development and approvals skills, in a complex environment.
- Knowledge of the NEP (National Enabling Programme).
- SC Clearance would be advantageous.
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV. Because of the expected volume of applications, we will endeavour to come back to you asap.