- Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
- £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Relocation package
- Job Type
- Ivana Kovacova
- 30 days ago
SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Stoke on Trent
£ 55 000 + Car allowance
I am keen to speak with highly motivated individuals who will be happy to join the passionate team of inhouse developers and designers, using the latest technologies.
The team are looking for a driven and passionate Senior Software Developer to help maintain and develop the business's operational tools which support the management of customer accounts. The primary technology stack is Microsoft, specifically the .NET framework (primarily WinForms) and SQL Server; however now is a great time to join the team as we work towards introducing new technologies such as NoSQL (Riak), Erlang and Golang.
- You will have the experience and talent required to deliver efficient, scalable, enterprise class software solutions
- You thrive in a fast moving and technologically innovative environment
- Successful candidate will possess the soft skills to mentor and positively influence junior members of the team
- A keen eye for quality is required to perform quality assurance reviews for others in the team.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- In depth understanding of .NET (VB/C#).
- Solid understanding of SQL Server and T-SQL.
- Extensive experience and understanding of WinForms applications.
- Knowledge of software design principles and secure coding principles.
- Experience of working with high availability, multi user, n-tier, distributed systems.
- An understanding of windows services.
- Ability to remain calm when under pressure.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple streams of activity, shifting focus as required.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Focused on the importance of the business needs.
- Committed with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to work collaboratively or independently dependant on project requirements.
- Ability to work proactively in a reactive environment
- Annual salary review
- Private pension contribution/Bonus Scheme
- Gym membership
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Relocation Assistance and many more