My client is a Market leader in Payroll and Human Resources Software and Service , operating throughout the UK & Ireland. They are looking to welcome a Senior Software Engineer to their team, If you are a team player and friendly personality you will fit in well with the culture here!
The role is remote, however you may rarely be needed in the office, which is based in Bristol to collect equipment and for infrequent face-to-face meetings.
They are renowned for how they treat their employees and guaranteed to have your best interest at the fore front of every decision! They have a great list of training programs on offer, in order for you to develop your skills and progress your career.
We are looking for:
- C# and Microsoft .NET
- Azure and micro-services architecture
- Logic Apps
- Unit Testing and experience of Agile software practices
- Leadership and strong communication skills
- Power Apps skills, specifically Model Driven Applications on the Power Platform
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365
- Common Data Service experience
- Knowledge and prior use of Azure DevOps as an Agile tool
- Knowledge of Azure integration stack products: Service Bus, Azure Functions, Event Grid, etc are desirable
- CI/CD Pipelines: Arm Templates/Terraform experience advantageous.
- T-SQL / SQL
- Web Design
If this sounds like you, please apply!