Senior Technical Architect - Healthcare
- Immediate start
- Fully Remote Working
- INSIDE IR35
- 6 month initial contract likely to extend
- Cerner Millennium testing and support
Our Government client is recruiting a Senior Technical Architect to join there integration team based in London. As Senior Technical Architect you will be responsible for the implementation, support and upgrade of applications. The Senior Technical Architect coordinates design, system validation, implementation, and upgrade activities across solutions and venues of care.
- 4-7 years' experience in healthcare computing, including 1-3 years of managing enterprise wide clinical systems.
- Has participated in multiple phases of an integrated health system implementation; ideally this is at more than one site and more than 1 venue; however, a single client setting will meet this requirement.
- Has previously engaged successfully in multiple implementation cycles.
- Experience of the Support, Management, Configuration & Build of Cerner Millennium.
- Experience of the use of UCERN for determining roles and responsibilities in delivery of Cerner Millennium.
- Experience managing a team within a healthcare environment.
- An excellent understanding of the patient journey and the key challenges Trust clinicians face with respect to use of systems.
**Healthcare or NHS background desirable**