- Worcester, Worcestershire
- £48969.00 - £54600.00 per annum
- Job Type
- TaiJaan Cordova
- 13 days ago
Senior Transition Support Manager
Permanent £48k - £54k
So, you are seeking an exceptional opportunity, a highly complex challenge and a greenfield project?
What about being part of a £40m publicly significant transformation programme delivering a wide a range of new technologies across a large enterprise environment, it should be career defining.
You will be responsible for managing transition management and leading the Digital Services Transition Management Office. The role interfaces directly with the change teams and leadership to ensure the successful adoption and performance of delivered projects and programmes change. Continuously and proactively seek to improve strategic outcomes that provide high quality, value for money, professional change delivery services.
* Significant experience of leading teams and managing staff in a large complex multi-faceted organisation to deliver agreed objectives within challenging timescales
* Significant demonstrable experience of implementing transition management within a complex ITIL based environment.
* Demonstrable experience of supporting high priority and/or complex technical projects through the transition process and into support
* Demonstrable experience in supporting organisations through the full lifecycle of transformational change initiatives.
Should you be interested in exploring such an opportunity apply online or get in touch with taijaan decordova @ talent international . com on 0117 3320834 to discuss in confidence. The is permanent position based onsite in the region specified, you must be able to commit to this in order to proceed.
Full package discussed on application