Senior User Researcher
Initial 6-month contract,
£600 - INSIDE IR35 & Remote.
Our public sector client is looking for Senior User Researcher to join their amazing organisation. This is a great opportunity for anyone with experience of user research within government or a health setting.
- Strong knowledge of best practices in user research and user-centred research, and the ability to embed them into an agile workflow to deliver timely outputs.
- Ability to adapt to different audiences.
- Participation in research practice development, training and mentorship
- Ability to manage and influence stakeholders and contribute to improving these relationships, using evidence to explain decisions made.
- Ability to define strategies and policies, providing guidance to others on working in the strategic context.
- Good time management and the ability to work autonomously.
- Adept at providing simple, clear and audience appropriate research and synthesis
- Ability to get to the heart of an issue, demonstrating expert knowledge in an applied setting
- Experience of high profile programmes of work, with levels of complexity and uncertainty
- Understanding and application of GDS approach
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV. Because of the expected volume of applications, we will endeavour to come back to you asap.