Are you concerned about the impact of the current climate on your role or have you already been affected by it?
My client operates in the retail sector and is overseeing a highly-successful online business which can operate well in any climate and they are recruiting a Senior Web Developer based in North-East Derbyshire. This is an excellent opportunity for the right people to join a fast paced environment.
On a da-to-day, you'll be exposed to complex systems and have the opportunity to work with a great team of professionals on a wide range of projects which are critical at this point in time and will also help you grow your current skill set
They pride themselves on being a dynamic and responsive group of professionals who will endeavor to overcome any problems presented, utilizing all resources and technologies at their disposal.
We are able to accomodate no-contact interview process of telephone interviews & Skype interviews.
- C# / ASP.Net
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012+ / T-SQL & Stored Procedures
- HTML 5 / CSS
- ASP.Net Core MVC
- ASP.Net WebAPI
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) / Git
- Oracle PL-SQL
Key Aspects of this role
- Ability to interpret requirements into working code
- Agile Development Process
- Develop, test and implement code
- Work to plans / deadlines provided, escalating issues as appropriate.
- Ensure proposed solutions are fit for purpose.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and reports.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of defects.
- Build and maintain working relationships with key business users.
- Work closely with other teams to ensure successful technical solution delivery.
- A proven track record of design, development and testing of architecturally robust and scalable solutions.
- Strong problem solving skills with the capability to analyse existing systems for enhancement.