SEO Manager - Permanent - Yorkshire - £35k
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading agency that is looking to recruit an SEO Manager on a permanent basis. Based in Yorkshire, the successful candidate will have a thorough knowledge of on and offsite optimisation.
In addition, you will have a proven track record in auditing websites and work will alongside senior members of the organisation to onboard new clients.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership for client campaigns, paying attention to their development and retention;
- Working closely with other members of the SEO team in order to develop client strategies;
- Providing clients with regular updates and liaising with them when needed.
In addition, you will be expected to keep up to date with the latest industry trends and make recommendations on the back of that.
The successful candidate will have:
- Performed a similar role within an organisation;
- Experience of SEO best practices across various sectors;
- Knowledge of CMS ideally Wordpress and Magento.
Experience working within an agency and leading a team is preferrable though not a deal breaker.
This role offers a basic salary of up to £35 000 (depending on candidate experience) and an attractive benefits package.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible.
Interviews will be conducted online and if successful you will work remotely until it is safe to go back into the office.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV.