Service Assurance Officer
- Newport/ Currently Remote Working
- Inside IR35
- Contract until December 2021
- £17- £19 per hour (37 hours per week)
As a Service Assurance Officer, you will provide support to the Service Assurance Manager by assisting in the management of the cross functional and technical aspects of the service (e.g. quality assurance, security, testing, incident management, Business continuity and disaster planning, management information etc) to ensure a cohesive outcome that supports the delivery of a successful operation.
This is a key role which you will develop and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with the immediate team as well as a number of internal and external customers and stakeholders. You will need to have a pragmatic approach, which will enable you to find positive outcomes to issues and challenges that arise in unique situations.
- Experience in building relationships and communicating with internal stakeholders and Suppliers;
- Experience of working in a project/programme environment, understanding and identifying issues that can lead to project failure.
- Demonstratable problem-solving skills, particularly in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of managing or supporting incidents
- Strong teamworking, consultation and planning
- Excellent IT knowledge to support project completion and compliance;
- Knowledge of technical requirements, enabling you to:
- Maintain plans across the supplier and customer workstreams
- Have an awareness of end to end operating models
- Maintain service focus
- Organise, gather and analyse technical information and being comfortable challenging gaps
- Experience of managing plans and processes and developing these to meet business requirements;
- The ability to adapt to rapidly changing business and project priorities and manage customer/supplier relationships.