- Bristol, England
- £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Pierrick Rodriguez
- 17 days ago
Service Delivery Analyst
In a nutshell
Responsible for managing the operational delivery of IT services within the business, responsible for service management and overseeing the delivery of operational run and delivery activities by suppliers and partners
What will you be doing?
- Assist the Head of Service Delivery to proactively monitor the IT Partner against SLAs.
- Managing the day-to-day operational relationship with my client's outsourced IT Service Provider, and other IT suppliers, to ensure a high level of service is consistently delivered.
- Work closely with the Head of Service Delivery as well as the outsourced Account Manager, Service Delivery Manager and their service teams.
- Acting as an escalation point for any process and performance issues, incidents, service cases and decisions that are raised by the outsource partner, or users.
- Using service reporting and insight, monitor daily/weekly/monthly KPIs and SLAs performance ensuring any deviation is highlighted with robust action plans to address these.
- Assist on the definition and delivery of an IT service strategy, concentrating on cost reduction and service improvement by producing monthly/quarterly reporting packs and assist leading service review meetings.
- Responsible for the day to day relationship with the outsourced partner and other 3rd party IT suppliers, being the first point of escalation for any decision, customer service challenges or IT/System outages to ensure contractual commitments and service levels are met.
What will you bring to the role?
- ITIL Qualified
- Bachelor's degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Information Management Systems, or related field/related experience would be preferable
- Experience managing the governance/compliance of major outsourced partner IT
- Outsourced IT Managed Service contract experience.
- Proven ability to review and refine processes with a view to effective, streamlined, quality delivery
- Internal IT support team management
- Display enthusiasm and self-motivation to overcome obstacles and demonstrate a positive approach in the face of difficulty
- Being able to work with suppliers to resolve commercial issues
- Experience of collaboration working and driving continuous improvement.
- Sophisticated influencing, negotiation, commercial, business relationship management skills
- Experience in working with field-based teams and technology