An inovative and diverse Us based technology company, focused on automative technology products is currenly looking for an individual to join their techniology delivery team.
They are passionate about their brand, their product and employees, and want to meet highly motivated individuals who will share their vision.
To be suitiable for this role, you will have the commerical awareness of:
- 5+ years production/enterprise grade Linux administration experience using a mainstream Linux distribution e.g. CentOS, Ubuntu
- Strong and methodical troubleshooting skills
- Apache Web Server build and implementation
- MySQL/MariaDB database installation, configuration, management and tuning
- Network management and automation Scripting Knowledge - Bash / Python / Perl
- Automated monitoring solutions (Nagios / Icinga etc.)
On a day to day basis, you will be carrying out a mixture of the below tasks:
- Hands-on design, build and troubleshooting of a Server Infrastructure environment (Linux Servers / Web Servers / Application Servers / Database / Storage / Networking)
- Balance incident and project-based work to improve systems and services
- Fault finding and troubleshooting of issues across servers, databases, networks application deployments
- Principle focus is the ongoing maintenance of the Production, QA and Development systems that make up the Service Delivery platforms.
- Provide clear and concise documentation of existing and new solutions