- Service Delivery Manager / Facilities Manager - Government / Public Sector
- Remote & working in offices in South central & Kent Areas
- 6 Months (High chance of extensions)
- *Inside IR35* - £375-£475
Manage the development and deployment of IT solutions, change and risk management and the interaction between development and support services. Take ownership of technical design decisions throughout the delivery and assist project decision-making around the appropriate way to achieve deployment. Use data to inform planning. Manage complex internal and external dependencies. Ensure service delivery adheres to the appropriate standards.
As a Facilities Manager you will be responsible for:
- The contract and works projects across a number of establishments within a region, for defining projects and for technical assurance.
- Reporting to the Regional Manager and contributing to the delivery of establishment business plans the SDM will maintain contact and influence Governors or their representatives to ensure works and FM services are effective, that any issues are addressed.
You must be able to demonstrate experience in the following technologies and techniques:
- Have Facilities Management experience
- Must have industry recognised qualification equivalent to the BTEC Advanced Diploma in Maintenance Management covering building technology, contract and measurement procedures, mechanical technology
and electrical technology.
- Essential to hold National Examination Board Occupational Safety Health - National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety.
- Must have completed the National Engineering and Construction Contracts Accredited Training and have or be able to rapidly acquire excellent understanding of the TFM contract, NEC3 provisions and the associated
If you are an Facilities Manager this role sounds of interest, please don't hesitate to send in your CV.