(Outside IR35) Service Designer
- Initial 6 Month Contract + Fully Remote working available
- Business Architecture/Design Team
- Digital Transformation
We are looking for an experienced Service Designer to lead continuous improvement and optimisation. You'll develop designs based on evidence of user needs and organisational outcomes and work closely with stakeholders, transforming technical information for non-technical audiences.
What you need to know
* Experienced at communicating information effectively across organisational, technical and political boundaries - making complex and technical information simple and accessible for non-technical audiences;
* Experienced at evidence and context-based design - visualising, articulating and solving complex problems and concepts, and making decisions based on available information and research evidence;
* Proven ability to create a continually collaborative environment and sustain a good service - driving teams and setting the pace, ensuring teams are delivering;
* Proven ability to create designs and documentation ensuring all aspects of the data journey, including service interactions, align to the architecture landscape;
* Experienced at understanding users - identifying who they are and what their needs are, based on evidence;
* Ability to translate user journeys and propose design approaches or services to meet user needs and engage in meaningful interactions and relationships with users;
* Experienced in agile working and how to apply agile methodologies and an agile mindset to all aspects of work.
Click Apply and we will be in touch!