(Inside IR35) Service Designer / Systems Thinker - Public Sector/Central Gov Experienced
Contract duration - to Feb 2021
- Up to £525 per day
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Service Designer with one of our clients in London. This is a chance to work on services that matter, with people who value design and create work you're proud to talk about.
What you will be doing
- Translate research insight into opportunities and solutions for service users via the application of design research methods e.g. user journeys, service mapping, prototyping etc.
- Develop hands on interaction designs solutions for products to enable the service.
- Have experience of solving design and research challenges through collaboration and user participation.
- An appreciation for and demonstrated ability to connect design solutions to pragmatic implementation.
- Have a design-related degree or experience in product, interaction or UX design role.
- A belief that a focus on people is fundamental in creating inclusive polices, products and services for social impact.
Ideally you will also have:
- Experience of working directly with front-end code to update prototypes - skills in HTML, CSS and java script aren't essential, but designers will learn the basics.
- Be able to write user interfaces.
- Experience of working in technical teams and complex environments.
- Be able to manage other people's work, including planning work and checking it to make sure it's consistent and appropriate across products and services
If this is relevant to you and something you would like to apply for - get in touch with Kate today.