- Large digital transformation project within government division
- Key focus will be supporting the discovery phase (Discovery stage experience essential)
- 6 Month Contract **Inside IR35**
Working with a government division on an Information System programme, we are looking to recruit an experience Service designer. Joining the project at a pivotal time, you be responsible facilitating workshops, create service journeys and service maps.
- Experience of conducting or supporting research with a design or user experience focus, especially within the GDS service standards framework.
- Considerable experience of implementing the full research and design lifecycle from designing research, to planning, implementation, recruitment, conducting research, analysing data, eliciting findings and communicating recommendations
- Demonstrable experience of supporting discovery research defining and testing hypotheses and prototypes
- Can interpret findings and work with the product team to develop and prioritise actions and recommendations
- Ability to present research and communicate prototypes and design decisions to non-user centred design professions
- Ability to organise co-design workshops with the support of a researcher
- Ability to use a range of software, tools and methods to prototype a product or service from low fidelity to high
- Ability to understand the context of the service, and the business constraints that will inform the design decisions. Able to design within those constraints
- Experience of testing and iterating a prototypes of a product or service based on insights generated from research and usability testing sessions
**Healthcare or NHS background desirable**