- UX/UI/Contextual designs/innovations
- Agile team with Business Analysts and Architects
- Fully Remote working anywhere in the UK
- Inside Ir35 Contract position, 6 months initially, rates dependent on experience
- Deadline: Tuesday 13th April 2021 at Noon
As our Service Designer you'll be a key component of the Service Design and Innovation team to help shape the 'Business Design' from a people, process and technology perspective. You will lead in articulating the transformational aims of CDCTP and statistical design, whilst being committed to continuous improvement and optimisation.
You'll develop designs based on evidence of user needs and organisational outcomes. You will work closely with stakeholders and be experienced at making complex and technical information simple and accessible for non-technical audiences. The Design Team works with Business Analysts and projects to design configurable business services and processes and identify the high-level requirements to support them. Within the Design Team you will work with Business Architects to ensure the design fits within Enterprise Architecture.
- Experienced at communicating information effectively across organisational, technical and political boundaries - making complex and technical information simple and accessible for non-technical audiences;
- Experienced at evidence and context-based design - visualising, articulating and solving complex problems and concepts, and making decisions based on available information and research evidence;
- Proven ability to create a continually collaborative environment and sustain a good service - driving teams and setting the pace, ensuring teams are delivering;
- Proven ability to create designs and documentation ensuring all aspects of the data journey, including service interactions, align to the architecture landscape;
- Experienced at understanding users - identifying who they are and what their needs are, based on evidence;
- Ability to translate user journeys and propose design approaches or services to meet user needs and engage in meaningful interactions and relationships with users;
- Experienced in agile working and how to apply agile methodologies and an agile mindset to all aspects of work.
- Ability to understand constraints and to challenge constraints that can be changed;
- Understands how the digital economy is changing user behaviour and the government landscape.