- 4 Month Initial Contract
- Up to £210 per day Outside IR35 depending on experience
- Based in Staffordshire
**ACTIVE NPPV VETTING REQUIRED**
Our client is in the process of upgrading all user kits to Windows 10 and Office 365. This will create excess burden on the current Service Desk, so we are looking for supportive and knowledgeable Service Desk Technicians to step up and help support our client in their technology needs.
Skills You Will Need…
- Experience in a Helpdesk or Service Desk environment, including ticketing software
- Demonstrable experience of working in an Active Directory Domain
- Knowledge of network fundamentals
- Working knowledge of Office 365 and Windows 10
- Excellent customer service skills, sensitive and courteous when handling complaints
- Active NPPV vetting
Day to Day…
Providing remote desktop support to end users, offering first-time fixes to routine calls, and undertaking thorough call analysis to ensure that all incident details are captured, and technicians have sufficient detail to diagnose a fix for larger issues and incidents.
Resolve incidents and service requests to meet the needs of the force and make best use of all the resources available.
Undertake ad-hoc auditing and feedback surveys on performance
Allocate calls or incidents to the correct support team, swiftly and accurately, escalating urgent problems or first-line issues as appropriate.
Observe current service levels and performance times for helpdesk delivery, championing ideas for improvement to senior managers.
Endeavour to ensure the performance of the service desk meets the agreed levels.
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV. Because of the expected volume of applications, we will endeavour to come back to you asap.