Service Desk Analyst
Location - Ely
The Service Desk Analyst will be responsible for the delivery of companies customer support, handling incoming queries and requests from users to resolution leveraging additional resources where required. The individual will assist in training and educational pieces to help customers and staff understand how to use systems effectively.
The role will work closely with the developers, test and business analysts to ensure the drive continuous improvements in the product and processes. The Service Desk Analyst's involvement will be end to end from fielding incoming requests, training users and feeding into the product development lifecycle. The role will be responsible for all elements of our support function and will work closely with both customers and internal teams to drive improvements in service.
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts into simple terms
- Great organisational skills to adapt to competing priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in IT support environments providing 1-3rd line support
- Familiarity with any of the following;
- Linux and PHP
- Familiarity with Atlassian products such as Jira & Confluence
- Experience in agile development environments
- ITIL Framework Experience
- Dev Ops
This role will be based in the Head office in Ely and will accommodate some remote working.
If you are interested please apply with a copy of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further in the highest confidence.