Service Desk Analyst
£20,000 - £25,000p/a
My client is a progressive organisation within the financial sector that is constantly challenging the current market to impact society in a positive way. They are looking for Service Desk Analyst to join them on a permanent basis.
As the Service Desk Analyst, you will ensure smooth operation within the business which will include the monitoring and administration of the systems. You will be performing relevant administration tasks, development and improvements while ensuring that all support requests are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Administrating and monitoring tasks around the business system and applications
- 24/7 support and monitoring of the main business systems
- Respond to incidents within or outside of business hours and follow processes when needed
- Ensuring that security policies are adhered to by all users and guaranteeing best practice
- Regular auditing of applications and infrastructure access
- Responding to support requests
- Support the remediation of identified vulnerabilities
- Managing both internal and external stakeholders
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience with out of hours support
- Office 365
- Windows Server installation, configuration and administration
- Helpdesk ticketing system and incident management knowledge
- Strong operational understanding of financial processes
- Telephone system administration
If you believe you have the required skillset and would like to have a conversation, then please send an up to date CV and you will be contacted you in 48 hours if it is relevant.