Service Desk Manager
We are partnered with a hugely successful and global brand based in multiple locations in the North West and Midlands. They have offered unwavering support both to their significant employee base but also to the local communities that they serve. They are bucking the trend of an entire industry to make significant contributions in the fight against Covid-19 in their local communities.
It is a real feel-good story and a company that have committed to virtual interviews and virtual onboarding, which is a real win. Their staff retention rates are exceptional and the money they invest into training, upskilling and general well-being are a true testament to the caring nature of this company.
As a Service Desk Manager you will lead and manage a team who provide 1st line support to over 5000 end users. You will establish strong professional relationships working in partnership with technology and the wider business. You will be based out of the Manchester office however you will be required to travel to the Midlands office as and when required.
What sort of things will you get up to-
- Support members of the Service Desk Team with personal and professional development, providing training and 1-2-1's.
- Producing resource/delivery plans in cooperatively with supporting tickets.
- Driving the quality of the team's output.
- Managing improvements based on data, management information and SLA's.
- Working closely with Key Stakeholders.
- Driving quality of the teams outputs.
What expereince do you need-
- Experience of managing a service desk function or similar.
- Strong experience of developing, operating and supporting enterprise level toolsets (BMC Remedy or similar)
- Stakeholder management experience.
- Expereince of resource planning.
- ITIL Experience.
- Demonstratable evidence of driving continuous improvement.
Sound like you?
Apply directly and I will give you a call!