- Bath, Somerset
- £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Monique Vorster
- 27 days ago
Service Desk Manager
I am looking Service Desk Manager who will grow a small service desk and end user computing team into a cohesive unit that delivers excellent service to our client and its customers. You will use your knowledge of IT service management best practice to shape the people, processes and technology that will take our clients service delivery to exciting new levels. The successful candidate should have excellent management experience, be hands on and ready to take on new challenges.
Our client is award-winning financial technology company based in the heart of Bath. They are entering a period of sustained enhancements to the platform and the surrounding services that they provide, and as a result, they need to increase their development capacity and expand capabilities.
- Motivating and managing customer facing teams; blurring the lines between first- and second-line support.
- Managing and prioritising queues of incidents and service requests.
- Driving up self-service, first time fix rates and request fulfilment and automation.
- Core ITSM processes - Incident, Problem, Change and Knowledge Management.
- Service levels - measuring, reporting and reviewing against targets.
- ITSM Tools - implementation and administration (Ivanti desirable).
- Information Security best practice, particularly around access management.
- IT supplier and asset management.
- Experience of supporting End Users in a Windows 10/Office 365 environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 technologies such as Exchange Online, InTune and AutoPilot.
- Exposure to scaled agile methodologies i.e. SAFe.
- Exposure to active directory and group policies.
- Ivanti IT Service Management toolset experience
This role comes with an excellent benefits package.
If you are interested please apply with a copy of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further. This role will be remote until Goverment guidlines change with 3 days in the office and 2 days remote thereafter.