We have an excellent opportunity for a Service Team Manager to join us to manage and lead a team of predominantly App and IT Support Analysts.
As a Service Team Manager you will be responsible for resolving customer service queries, and achieving customer SLA's.
You will drive a customer focused culture and coach individuals and the team to improve personal and team performance. Team Leaders are also responsible for the on-going development of the team.
- Responsible for the teams' workloads and ensuring there is a focus on the ownership, prioritisation, and urgency of issues.
- Establish and maintain an excellent relationship with key stakeholders
- Develop individuals and implement learning interventions to reach the required standard whilst supporting personal development aspirations
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement and idea generation, encouraging the team to contribute to improving the ways of working, sharing best practice.
- Leadership & Management experience in a customer facing service role
- Results focused
- A team player
Why you should apply…
A growing organisation, focused on their people and the wider wellbeing, feeding into the ethos and product offering of their business.
- Collaborative & Supportive culture
- Private medical health cash plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays