£35,000 - £40,000
Talent are recruiting a Service Desk Manager on behalf of a tech focused organisation who have experienced a period of growth in 2020.
You will be part of a highly dynamic technology department that is passionate and wants to deliver, in addition you will have the opportunity to revolutionise and grow the service desk and service delivery environment.
The role requires candidates with experience of successfully executing ITIL best practices within large environments with a focus on exceeding service targets and continual service improvement. This is a high-profile role demanding a high level of autonomy, initiative and self-management.
Key requirements for a Service Desk Manager:
- IT Service Management experience
- Strong coaching/mentoring experience
- Implement new innovative and efficient ways of working and streamlining process to gain overall service improvements 3rd party supplier management / SLAs and service reviews
- Inspire and motivate individuals and teams by demonstrating drive and enthusiasm to achieve.
- Coach and mentor team members to ensure high standards remain high
- Experience managing and developing a Service Desk department
Experience and Qualifications for a Service Desk Manager:
- ITIL Foundation/Practitioner
- Minimum 3 years' experience of Service Desk Management
- Able to work effectively across multiple activities simultaneously
- Ability to think creatively and generate innovative solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical customers at all levels in the organisations
PLEASE APPLY WITH A COPY OF YOUR LATEST CV TODAY!