Senior Service Desk Analyst/Service Desk Team Leader
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Service Desk Analyst/Service Desk Team leader to join an award winning solicitors and lead a small team of Service Desk Analysts
As a Service Desk Team Leader, you will be responsible for the management of 1st line tickets and calls into the Service Desk and achieving SLA's.
You will drive a customer focused culture and coach individuals and the team to improve personal and team performance. You will also be responsible for the on-going development of the team.
- Responsible for the teams' workloads and ensuring there is a focus on the ownership, prioritisation, and urgency of issues.
- Successful triage of all requests into 1st line
- Tracking all 2nd and 3rd line requests to resolution.
- Producing analytical reports on tickets.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement and idea generation, encouraging the team to contribute to improving the ways of working, sharing best practice.
- Experience of operating in an ITIL environment.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- AD, M365 & Windows Operating System knowledge.
- Strong leadership skills.
If this is something you would be interested in apply directly or drop me a message on LinkedIn for a chat!