- Worcester, Worcestershire
- £200 - £220 per day
- Job Type
- Taijaan deCordova
- ServiceDesk Administrator
- (Digital Service Transformation)
- Must be eligible for clearance
- Outside IR35
- Worcester - 3 days a week onsite
Our Midlands-based, public-sector client is looking for a Mailbox Administrator for an initial 6-month statement of work which will be a blend of remote and onsite working.
This role sits within the business engagement team and plays an important role in communicating to users throughout the migration.
- Monitor and respond to all the emails Digital Service Transformation Shared Mailbox.
- Engage with the relevant SME's or teams to capture and articulate the responses.
- Attend the daily Migration team calls.
- Create Guides based on the gaps identified through the User communications.
- Update the FAQs based on the gaps identified through the User communications.
- Update the Issues log, Master Schedule (Excel) and Service Now where required.
- Send out and manage the User comms and update the Master Schedule to track comms.
If this is of interest, please apply below!