6 Months - Outside IR35
£375 - £425 per day
Office based in either Edinburgh or Glasgow
Remote for foreseeable/duration
An experienced ServiceNow Administrator is required to ensure the operational stability and support of all aspects of the instance. Providing the business with a platform which can be the basis for best practice ITSM, ITOM, and wider business functions. Alongside the ServiceNow team you will be working in on a previously developed platform which has recently been refreshed using best practice and is ready to be taken on the automation journey. As this role includes some development responsibilities, work experience within implementations including AD Integration, Flow Designer, and Automated Testing Framework is highly desirable. Past experience with AWS and Teams integrations will be a distinct advantage. The successful supplier will familiar with ITIL practices and multiple disciplines of current technologies.
- Automate AD based request fulfilment using RoS ServiceNow and AD data framework
- Configure RoS Teams notification framework
- Establish Automated Testing for ITSM Modules (Incident, Problem, Change)
- Establish platform health check activities (including interfaces) for ServiceNow platform
- Perform role review and adjust RoS role profiling
- Document access control framework
- Support including but not limited to:
- Resolution and escalation of ServiceNow related issues and risks.
- Proactive monitoring, maintenance and support of system performance, data, capacity and capability and recommending improvement opportunities.
- Training, guidance, and 'Show and Tell' sessions of developed solutions.
- Creating specialist knowledge and governance documentation to support best practices and developing standards for ServiceNow
- Carry out patching activities
- Managing upgrades, patches and system clones to the platform
Development of the following system modules:
- Self Service Portal (with Flow Designer)
- ITSM Module
- CMDB & Foundation Data
- Knowledge Management
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience of New York (or higher) version of the platform
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of the platform mechanics and best practices
- Experience working with Import Sets and Transform Maps
- Knowledge of CMDB & Asset Management
- Experience in development of at least one of the following:
- Self-Service Portal (beyond Catalogue Items)
- AD Integration
- Scoped Applications
- Strong teamwork, self-managing and self-initiative, coaching, collaboration & communication skills
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Integration and orchestration knowledge.
- Knowledge of the newly offered products in Madrid and New York (Workspace, Workbench, ATF, Self Service Portal)
- HTML, XML, CSS & JSON
- Exposure to Agile working methods