- Working on several open products within a central government organisation
- Large scale public sector digital transformation projects.
- Building development infrastructure - Terraform, Python, Bash
- INSIDE IR35 - Fully remote working
Working on large public sector digital transformation programme, we are urgently looking for a number Site Reliability Engineers who will join our government client. This opportunity is suited to a devops professional who has experience in building and supporting development infrastructure.
- Knowledge/Experience of GitLab SaaS
- Knowledge//Experience of GitLab Runners (ideally AWS & Azure)
- Knowledge of Docker Management
- Passionate about improving internal processes
- Understanding of security engineering and security best practice
- Ability to architect and administer scalable, cloud-native and on premise applications
- Strong time management, and change management skills.
- Strong communications skills across multiple stakeholder types
- Strong skills in setting, communicating, implementing, and achieving business objectives and goals through direct management
- Skilled knowledge and ability in modifying and maintaining systems and code developed by other engineers
- The ability to lead engineers in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment, delivering products within specific timescales
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your up to date CV.