Site Reliability Engineer - (SRE) ~ Manchester Permanent
Would you like ~
- To join a new team who are expanding, growing and offer promotion opportunities to lead, manage, coach and mentor?
Are You ~
- An experienced Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)?
- Sharp, highly motivated individual who is capable of turning projects around skilfully and efficiently?
- Competent in working with Development, Platform Delivery, Networks, Databases and Infrastructure IT functions?
- Looking to join a new team on greenfield projects and want to better production systems?
- Working with automation and orchestration platforms - Jenkins or Ansible to automate manual activities?
Do You ~
- Want to work with large scale enterprises with thousands of servers?
- Have experience of contributing to technical ideas at all levels throughout the operations and development process?
- Want to help create a bridge between development and operations by applying a software engineering mindset to system administration topics?
- Want to be trained in GoLang?
It's a no brainer, the Site Reliability Engineering roles will allow you to gain the system-wide view -:
- You will play a key part in the evolution
- You will understand how the software delivery value chain works and know how to ensure agility and reliability and deliver more value overall.
- It can be highly motivating and offer an ideal position to demonstrate the value you bring to your organisation.
If you are highly creative, stimulating and want a technical challenging role, then we need to talk - we want your help to continue to grow, this is an opportunity to showcase your full potential and make the right choice for you.
In return you will be offered :
- Fun, super interesting working environment.
- To join a well-established and inspiring organisation
- Flexible working hours
- New Greenfield projects
- Competitive financial rewarding package + Bonus
- 5 Weeks Holidays + BH
- Be given the tools and continuous support and training you need to progress
- Promotion opportunities
Accommodating no-contact interviews through telephone & Skype so you can stay safe.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested apply now for an immediate response.
Accommodating initial working from home and no delays in onboarding new starters.