Smart Buildings Engineer - Permanent - Manchester - Up to £35k
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading energy company that is looking to recruit a Smart Buildings Engineer on a permanent basis. Based in Central Manchester, this is a great opportunity for an engineer who is seeking a move into a more data driven role.
The successful candidate will play a key role in the delivery of the organisations energy solution to their client base in the North West.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking Commercial building energy audits to BS EN 16247;
- Evaluating BMS systems and presenting energy efficient control strategies;
- Leading on the preparation of detailed design solutions.
In addition you will be responsible for preparing technical reports and ensuring delivery of works are project managed.
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of the Energy services industry. This will extend to areas such as Building management systems and metering solutions;
- Experience as an Electrical & Electronics engineer or with industrial background
- A deep understanding of BMS and control systems.
In addition, experience in energy efficiency and carbon reduction projects is preferred although not essential.
This role offers a base salary of up to £35 000 (depending on candidate experience) and a generous benefits package which includes a performance related bonus and flexible working. For the right candidate, there is a training plan in place for development.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. Interviews will be conducted online.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV