- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £350 - £450 per day
- Job Type
- Luke Achilles
6-12 month contract
To work within the Technology and Portfolio Management team. To manage and deliver projects; to implement the change delivered and to support the CIO in delivering a successful project portfolio every year.
- Day to day management of the SNOW toolset; SNOW Licence Manager (SLM), SNOW Inventory and SNOW Automation Platform (AP) (rebranded as SNOW Optimiser)
- Performing routine maintenance including performance monitoring and SNOW licence consumption.
- Ensuring that the Data Update Job runs successfully and address any errors in the logs.
- Maintaining all connectors (O365 ,Adobe, etc.)
- Responsible for platform upgrades, currently on version 9.13.1 with an urgent need to upgrade to 9.20.1
- Snow agent deployment management and virtual management option
- Implementation of the SNOW Oracle Management Option (OMO)
- Manage and resolve incidents relating to SNOW agents and SNOW application performance
- Implement and facilitate the launch of the Licence Request and Re-harvesting automated workflows, developed within SNOW Automation Platform
- Complete relevant change activities and ensure that the clients regulatory requirements, security, data privacy and other policies are followed
- Work with ITAM and SNOW to integrate SLM and AP workflows with ServiceNOW and the ServiceNOW Employee Self Service Centre
Some additional information:::
Ideally we need someone to walk in who is very familiar with SNOW and SNOW
Automation Platform (rebranded to Productivity Optimizer), as we are under a
great deal of pressure to upgrade our current SLM platform and roll out
a license request store.....
** This is a fully - remote role to start immediately**
**All Applicants MUST have the RIGHT TO WORK in the UK or EU to be considered**